Yoga Courses for Beginners
Learn the basics of yoga from scratch systematically and safely in a small, friendly and relaxed setting with one of our Yoga Courses for Beginners.
Or, take a course to renew your practice after some time away or to strengthen the foundation of your existing practice.
In Yoga 1, you will be introduced to the 5 Points of Yoga for vibrant health, 12 basic yoga postures, breathing exercises (pranayama), sun salutations (surya namaskar), relaxation exercises, proper diet, positive thinking and meditation.
In Yoga 2, you will further establish the practice learned in Yoga 1 as well as several new variations to develop more flexibility, strength and stamina.
Courses are 4 weeks with students meeting twice per week for 90 minutes each. See below for dates and times.
SPECIAL OFFER: Complete both Yoga 1 and Yoga 2 and receive a 2-week unlimited class pass! This is a great way to keep up your practice after the courses end.
- Do not eat a large meal 1-2 hours before class
- If you have any injuries, illness or concerns, please speak with the teacher prior to class.
- We provide yoga mats free of charge. However, you are welcome to bring your own mat if you wish.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Arrive 10 – 15 minutes early if possible to give yourself time to relax and settle before class.