August 5 – 10, 2016
Further training for Sivananda Teachers:
The Major Asana Cycles - Practice and correction workshops for yoga teachers
with Prema Arenas Bonansea
Arrival: Friday, August 5 around 3 pm.
Departure: Wednesday, August 10 around 2 pm
Swami Vishnudevananda taught more than 100 asanas:
- Asana sequences: which variations belong to which basic pose?
- Important muscle groups in the pose and counterpose
- Holding the pose: deep concentration in the asana
- Asanas and proprioception: listening to the body’s inner language
- Developing one’s body, developing one’s personality
Recommended reading: The Complete Illustrated Book of Yoga by Swami Vishnudevananda
With certificate of participation
Prema Arenas Bonansea is from Argentina and is an inspiring practitioner and teacher of yoga in Taiwan. She teaches with great precision and awareness of details. She also modelled for the illustrations in the Sivananda book, Yoga: Your Home Practice Companion.
Donation for 5 nights all included
tent space 297 €, shared room 330 €, furnished bungalow tent 2 beds 330 €, double room 402 €, furnished bungalow tent 1 bed 402 €, single room 412 €, single room with bathroom 577 €