March 29 – April 3, 2016
The yogic way of cooking!
With Swami Bhagavatananda
Arrival Tuesday, March 29 around 3pm, Departure Sunday, April 3 around 2pm
“A pure and sattvic diet is an important aid for the refinement of human nature.“ Swami Sivananda
- 5 lectures on yogic nutrition and vegetarianism (ethics, ecology, health)
- Natural sources of calcium, iron, B12 and protein
- 4 hands-on cooking demonstrations with new recipes each day – both indian and western style
- Learn the skilful preparation of balanced vegetarian meals: vegetables, grains, pulses, salads, raw foods, snacks and yogic desserts
- The proper use of spices
- The recipes in the cooking workshops are lactovegetarian (Recipe booklet included). Vegan and gluten- free alternatives of the recipes are available for people with special dietary needs.
The recipes in the cooking workshops are lacto-vegetarian (Recipe booklet included). Vegan and gluten- free alternatives of the recipes are available for people with special dietary needs.
12:30 – 3:00 pm Cooking demonstration
4:30 – 5:30 pm Lecture on nutrition
The rest of the day follows the yoga vacation daily schedule.
Swami Bhagavatananda is codirector of the Ashram de Yoga Sivananda. Since many years she teaches ayurvedic lifestyle and vegetarian nutrition in the Sivananda Yoga Centers in Europe
Donation for 5 nights all included:
shared room: 320 €, double room: 390 €, single room: 490 €, single room with bathroom: 560 €