The course is taught in English with simultaneous translation into French and Spanish .
Simultaneous translation with individual headsets on a modern wireless translation system (rental fee 20 €). Please bring your own headphones (type MP3) to use with our translation system.
• July 1- July 29, 2016 (English, French, Spanish)
Tent* 2420 €
furnished bungalow tent double** 2680 €
furnished bungalow tent single** 3400 €
shared room (3-6 beds: 2680 €
double room 3400 €
single room 3700 €
single room with bathroom 4000 €
• June 30 – July 28, 2017 (English, French, Spanish)
Tent* 2425 €
furnished bungalow tent double** 2685 €
furnished bungalow tent single**3410 €
shared room (3-5 beds) 2685 €
double room 3410 €
double room with bathroom 3710 €
single room 3710 €
single room with bathroom 4010 €
* Please bring your own tent, mattress and sleeping bag
** Fully furnished (9 m², hight 2 m. Includes beds, bedding, shelf and electricity).
Above tuition fees are valid until 31 December 2016 and include all classes,
accommodation and meals.
Please note that you must be a graduate of the Sivananda TTC to attend the advanced course.
>> Click here for the online ATTC application form
Return the form together with a deposit of 500 €.
Balance is due four weeks before the beginning of the course.
• Visa or Master card
• French cheque, payable to: Centre de Yoga Sivananda.
Please attach a note with your name, the term “ATTC" and the course date.
Send the cheque to: Ashram de Yoga Sivananda, 26 impasse du Bignon, 45170 Neuville aux bois.
• Bank transfer, payable to: Centre de Yoga Sivananda.
Please put your name and the term “ATTC" and the course date in the subject line.
Bank details: Crédit Agricole, RIB: AGRIFRPP848, IBAN: FR7614806000247001872739501
1. Cancellation before the start of the course: A credit note will be issued for the course payments received. A 50 € administration fee will be deducted.
2. In case of early departure: A credit note for the full amount of the course will be issued minus the days present in the course and minus a 50 € administration fee. The course manual must be returned upon leaving the teaching location. Only then will the credit note be authorized.
3. The credit note will only be issued four weeks after the course completion date and will not be issued at the course location.
4. Credit notes are non-transferable and can only be used by the individual whose name appears on the credit note. Credit notes are valid for two years and can be used in any Sivananda Yoga Centre or Ashram in Europe, except Italy. Please note: Credit notes cannot be applied to boutique purchases or Ayurveda massages. In Reith (Austria), the credit note cannot be applied to room and board fees.The Teachers Training Course fee contains administration, lessons, meals and manual. Airport and/or train transfers are not included. Prices are calculated in Euros and any dollar fluctuations are of no impact. A valid health travel insurance must be shown upon arrival.
What to bring
"The Complete Illustrated Book of Yoga" and "Meditation and Mantras" by Swami Vishnudevananda, the Sivananda Yoga Teachers Training Manual and your teachers’ uniform.
These books are available at our centres and Ashrams.
Also: yoga mat, meditation cushion (available in our boutique), towel, writing-pad and pens, blanket, flashlight, warm and comfortable clothes, slippers and comfortable shoes for walking.