We want you to have the most comfortable and pleasant experience possible at the Centre. Here are some guidelines to follow for our classes and courses.
- Levels: Beginners are advised to take a Beginners’ Course before attending Open Classes. It is recommended taking Beginners Y2 and Intermediate Courses before attending the Advanced Classes.
- Attendance: Arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the class starts. Please do not enter a class more than 5 minutes after it has begun.
- Health status: Please let your instructor know, before the class, if you have any injuries, serious health conditions, recent surgeries, high blood pressure, pregnancy, etc.
- Corrections: If you prefer not to be assisted or corrected by the teacher, please notify the teacher and/or assistant before the class starts.
- Empty stomach: Do not eat for at least two hours before a class.
- No food or drink: Please do not bring any food or drink into the class.
- No phones: Switch off your cell phone during the class.
WHAT TO BRING
- Wear comfortable clothing that will allow for freedom of movement and breath. Changing rooms are available.
- For hygienic reasons, please bring your yoga mat or a large towel to cover the mats we provide.
- Cushions are provided.