"The meditation experience"
with Swami Kailasananda, Yoga Acharya
dates 2014 available soon
Arrival: Friday around 3 pm / Departure: Thursday around 2 pm
The practice of meditation continues to gain recognition in areas as diverse as psychology, arts, sports training and healing. It provides means for maximizing physical, emotional and mental efficiency and well-being. This course will provide a thorough overview of the philosophy and practice of meditation as well as techniques for mental relaxation, visualisation, positive thinking and mantra chanting.
Recommended reading: "Meditation and Mantras" by Swami Vishnudevananda and "The Sivananda book of meditation"
- Swami Vishnudevananda’s 12 Step approach to meditation
- Creative visualisation and positive thinking: training the mind for concentration
- Relax and channel mental energy through sound vibration
- Meditation and lifestyle
- Tips for overcoming distraction and dullness of mind
- Gate to inner peace: connecting to the Inner Self
Course teacher: Swami Kailasananda is Yoga Acharya in Europe and director of the Château du Yoga Sivananda.
She teaches with dynamism and inspiration and is author of the book "The Sivananda book of meditation".
Donation for 6 nights all included: Shared: 370 €,
double: 440 €, single: 560 €, single with bathroom: 645 €