April 3 – 6, 2015
Easter Special Programme
Self-Healing with Yoga and Ayurveda
With Swami Kailasananda, Yoga Acharya and other Swamis and experienced Yoga teachers from the Sivananda Yoga Centres
with Angela Hope Murray, Ayurveda practitioner
Arrival Friday, April 3 around 3pm, Departure Monday, April 6 around 2pm
- The Power of Hatha Yoga: talks with Swami Kailasananda
- Ayurvedic regimens for health and wellbeing: talks with Angela Hope Murray
- Energizing Asana classes and deep relaxation to calm the nervous system
- Meditation: find inner peace in silence
- Nature walks and friendly outdoor games
Swami Kailasananda is Yoga Acharya in Europe and director of the Ashram de Yoga Sivananda. She teaches with dynamism and inspiration and is author of the book The Sivananda book of meditation.
Angela Hope-Murray comes from England, she has been practicing alternative medicine for over 30 years. She has been studying Ayurveda for many years with Dr Vasant Lad and she is a colleague of Robert Swoboda. She is also an osteopath and dedicates her time to the promotion of
Ayurveda in England.
Donation for 3 nights all included:
shared room: 183 €, double room: 216 €, single room: 267 €, single room with bathroom: 315 €