The course language is English.
Tuition Fee: The tuition fee includes examination fee, administrative costs, course fees, room and board, two yoga pants and two t-shirts and the course manual. The Kriya kit is not included. Airport transfers are not included.
Accommodation: Shared accommodation - Beds might be bunk beds!
Terms of Payment:
with your registration a down payment of £ 300
The remaining balance is to be settled 4 weeks prior to the course.
1) Certified cheque.
Please post it to our address at Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre, 45-51 Felsham Road, London, SW15 1AZ, UK.
Please make the cheque payable to Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre.
2) Bank transfer
Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre
The Royal Bank of Scotland
Account no. 10182406, bank code 160038
IBAN: GB38 RBOS 160038 1018 2406
BIC (Swift): RBOSGB2L 2
) Credit Card Visa or Mastercard plus 2,5% charge.
Please call the Centre with your credit card iinformation. Tel. +44 (0)20 8780 0160
Terms of Cancellation
1. Attendance at all classes, lectures, morning and evening meditation sessions is mandatory. If a class or meditation cannot be attended, a written explanation has to be given to the principal of the course. Frequent absence may lead to expulsion from the course.
2. Karma Yoga, selfless service, is part of the course. We kindly ask each participant to join in Karma Yoga for about one hour daily.
3. An ashram is not a club or vacation resort. Your conduct –private or public – should enhance the spiritual atmosphere of the ashram. Do not waste your prana (vital energy) in fruitless activities.
4. Alcohol, tobacco, meat, fish, eggs and coffee are prohibited on the ashram premises. Absolutely no drugs. No taking, distributing or dealing in or around the ashram. If you learn of others keeping, taking or distributing drugs you are obliged to report this to the principal of the course immediately.
5. Rules for conduct in the temple and meditation halls: The atmosphere should be kept especially pure in these localities. At least hands, feet and face must be clean. No unnecessary talk. These locations are for meditation and prayers.
6. Music is not allowed in the ashram. No mobile phones allowed in yoga classes, Satsangs or lectures.
7. If you have any medical problem, please let us know when you enrol for the course.
8. Please adapt your dress to the Ashram atmosphere. Please wear loose clothing with covered shoulders and legs. No tops, no shorts, no short skirts. Books and pictures should be only of spiritual nature.
9. The Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres suggest that you refrain from any type of sexually oriented behaviour.
10. Photography, audio and video recording: Please do not take photographs using flash. Any publication of pictures which were taken at the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres or during activities of the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres requires previous written authorisation of the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre as well as written authorisation of individuals shown on the picture(s). Audio and video recording of the activities of the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres are not permitted.
Room and board
Accommodation will be in private homes in the vicinity of the centre. Two lacto-vegetarian meals are served daily in the annex of Saint Mary’s Church down the road. Morning meals will be Indian style and evening meals will be western style. During the course we cannot cater to personal dietary preferences except the yogic-vegetarian meals.
1. Cancellation before the start of the course: a refund for the amount paid less an administration fee of £50 will be issued.
2. Leaving the course: A refund for the full amount of the course minus the days present in the course will be issued minus a £50 administration fee.
3. In case of early departure: the course manual and uniforms (2 trousers/2 t-Shirts) must be returned before leaving the teaching location for the refund to be authorized.
Terms of Payment:
Please enclose with your registration a down payment of 300 €. The remaining balance is to be settled 4 weeks prior to the course.
1) Certified cheque. Please post it to our address at Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre, 45-51 Felsham Road, London, SW15 1AZ, UK. Please make the cheque payable to Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre.
2) Bank transfer Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre The Royal Bank of Scotland Account no. 10182406, bank code 160038 IBAN: GB38 RBOS 160038 1018 2406 BIC (Swift): RBOSGB2L
3) Credit Card Visa or Mastercard plus 2.5% charge. Please call the Centre with your credit card information. Tel. +44 (0)20 8780 0160
The TTC fee includes: administration, teaching, accommodation in private homes in the vicinity of the centre, meals served in the annex of Saint Mary’s church, 2 yoga pants, two t-shirts and the course manual. Airport transfers are not included. It is recommended to purchase a travel health insurance policy in your travel agency. The Kriya kit is not included.
The Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres of Europe are dedicated to creating a more conscious and compassionate world. We accomplish that mission by creating a safe and sacred environment. We champion spirituality, ethical behaviour, respect, trust, loyalty, and commitment. As such, we have a responsibility to maintain a safe and sacred space for deeper inner work, in accordance with the teachings of Swami Sivananda and Swami Vishnudevananda. Accordingly, the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres of Europe prohibit all staff from engaging in sexually suggestive remarks and gesturing, and unnecessary and offensive touching. You are therefore expected to refrain from directing any such behaviour towards staff, students, or guests. If in spite of the efforts of the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres of Europe in this respect, you believe you have been subjected to sexual harassment from outside presenters, staff, guests, or from a swami, you should immediately report the incident to one of the course directors. Corrective action will be undertaken without delay. Complaints made to a course director will be treated confidentially and the alleged violator or any third party will not be advised of the complainant’s identity without the latter’s consent.
I hereby acknowledge the following by ticking the box below:
I hereby agree that I have read the rules of the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre and the general information on this application form and that I agree to abide by these rules and that I will be present at all activities. I agree to take full responsibility for myself and for my personal property and will not hold the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre liable for any loss or damage thereof, unless the aforementioned is due to negligence on the part of the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre. The decision to participate in the activities is my own and I accept full responsibility for my own self.