Creating Harmonic Resonance Meditation-Prayer Rug for You: This four hour educational hands-on workshop, offered on August 2nd and August 3rd, teaches how to create your personal meditation rug energetically balanced with you and with the Space around you (maximum number of participants – 10).
Teacher: Olga Mandodari Sokolova, is a certified Vaastu Shastra Consultant. She studied at the International Institute of Mayonic Science & Technology in Chennai, India under Dr. V. Sthapati Ganapati, a world renowned traditional architect of Southern India who relies on Vaastu principles in his projects. Ms. Sokolova earned her MS degree in Civil Engineering from the Architectural University of St. Petersburg, Russia and AAS and AA degrees in Interior Design from the Montgomery College, Rockville MD, USA.
For more information about Olga Mandodari Sokolova please check her website: www.mandodari.com
Why is it an experiment?
We are going to design and calculate per Vaastu Shastra (Vedic Architecture and Sacred Geometry) a vibratory rug which will harmonically resonate with your name (nama nakshatra) or with your Soul sound (birth nakshatra), i.e. with your inner being. This harmonically resonating Mediation- Prayer Rug will help you to create a well-balanced energetic space around you. This rug will have very special dimensions based on the Sacred Geometry of Vaastu Shastra. It will help you go deeper into meditation or prayer and enhance your inner experiences, to create balanced and protective space around you.
- Finding your name (nama) Nakshatara or using your birth star (Nakshatra) for the calculations of your rug.
- Finding Nakshatra of the Meditation Rug to calculate dimensions of the rug to make it resonate with you.
- Calculating exact dimensions of the Meditation Rug according to Vaastu Shastra
- Making a paper pattern of your rug with the exact dimensions positively resonating with your energy field.
- Choosing the design (Mandala) for your personal Meditation Rug.
- Applying symbols onto the rug.
- Aligning yourself with the Brahmabindu (center point) of your rug and meditating on it with four sounds of your soul (Nama Nakshatra sounds).
- Finishing meditation and sharing the experiences.
Price for workshop: 75$