Thailand Parents Yoga Vacation Programme
Parents can now enjoy a complete, inspiring and culturally rich Yoga Vacation while their children attend Kids Camp!
This special programme allows both beginners and seasoned practitioners to learn all that yoga has to offer them at a relaxed pace and in an idyllic setting. Held in a separate area of the Resort, the aim is to encompass the 5 points of yoga by Swami Vishnudevananda, within the structure of the daily schedule for a personal experience on the physical, mental and spiritual levels.
- Proper Exercise (Asanas) acts as a lubricating routine for the joints and muscles and other parts of the body by increasing circulation and flexibility. The asanas not only produce physical benefits, but are also mental exercises in concentration and meditation, promoting optimum health.
- Proper Breathing (Pranayama) connects the body to the solar plexus, where tremendous potential energy is stored. Through specific breathing techniques this energy is released for physical and mental rejuvenation.
- Proper Relaxation (Savasana) is a vital part of keeping the body and mind healthy through three levels of relaxation – physical, mental and spiritual.
- Proper Diet (Vegetarian) is eating with awareness. A yogi takes food which has the most positive effect on the body and mind and the least negative effect on the environment.
- Positive Thinking and Meditation (Vedanta and Dhyana) relieves stress and replenishes energy. Meditation is known to improve concentration and to bring peace of mind and spiritual strength. Meditation is beneficial for everyone, especially those with a hectic, stressful life.
Parents are welcome to enroll their children for camp full time, but also have the option to enroll them as day campers, dropping them off at 8am and picking up at 4pm. Parents can stay a few nights, or the entire two weeks. We offer a daily rate, as well as a two week package. In addition to the daily schedule, activities include:
- Swimming and Hiking – exploring the rich culture and beautiful surroundings.
- Rejuvenating Thai Yoga Massage and Ayurvedic Massage
- Day trips to local places of interest, visiting tea plantations etc.
- Thai Cultural programmes
- Delicious Thai cuisine
- Local Trips to hill tribes…..and much more!
- 6:00 a.m.: Wake-up bell
- 6:30 a.m.: Satsang (30 min silent meditation, daily readings and prayers)
- 8:00 a.m.: Asanas, Relaxation)
- 10:00 a.m:Brunch (wholesome delicious, vegetarian meal)
- 2:00 p.m.: workshop/outing(asana corrections, advanced variations, detailed explanation of asanas and breathing exercises, introduction to and explanation of meditation and its techniques, Yoga philosophy-5 points of yoga by Swami Vishnudevananda, and more)
- 6:00 p.m:Dinner
- 8:00 p.m:Satsang (30 min silent meditation, daily readings and prayers)
2 Week Rate: US $880
Daily Rate: US $70
For more information and how to register: