A TTC REFRESHER: RETURNING TO THE SOURCE
“I have given you all I have with all my heart and love. It is for you to give to others.” Swami Vishnudevananda
Every Sivananda teacher has a story of how, when and why they were called to be a part of Swami Vishnu’s vision of a better, more peaceful world through yoga.
Come reunite to reignite the fire lit when you took TTC!
Join us at the Yoga Camp this summer for six unforgettable days that will bring you back in time to the excitement, the depth, the joy and the tradition of your practice. Program will be led by senior disciples of Swami Vishnudevananda.
JULY 28th – AUGUST 2nd
Imagine spending 6 days in the company of fellow teachers from all over the world deepening your knowledge and skills of the classical teachings of Yoga and Vedanta, as well as the timeless, positive messages of Swami Sivananda and Swami Vishnudevananda. Being a strong and confident yoga teacher in these times means you never stop learning and exploring in order to give your students the best that traditional classical yoga has to offer.
- 5:00am – Basic and minor guided pranayama practice
- 6:00am – Satsang
- 8:00am – Special Yoga Asana Class – Basic Practice & How to Teach Refresher
- 10:00am – Brunch
- 11:00am – Karma Yoga
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm pm –Special Asana Workshop/Lecture
- 4:00pm-6:00pm – Advanced Asana practice
- 6:00pm – Dinner
- 7:15pm – 7:45pm – Gita Chanting
- 8:00pm – Satsang (Cultural programs, Bonfire, talent show, etc.)
- Entering, holding, adjusting and coming out of asanas with control
- Counterposes, counter movements and relaxation between asanas
- Understanding and recognizing limitations and faults
- Strengthening movement of the spine and joints
- Physical, mental and spiritual benefits of asanas
- Importance of Prana/circulation of energy
- Basic to Advanced- How to correct/improve asana practice
- Understanding the anatomy behind backward and forward bends
- Pranayama- its importance, how to practice/teach, deepen personal practice
- Yoga for limited mobility/disabled, prenatal and elderly
- Yamas/Niyamas- Re-introduce yourself to the basic do’s and dont’s of Sadhana
- Q and A: Advice on Sadhana and its purpose
- Deepen your personal practice
- Focus on individual corrections
- Challenge yourself with advanced variations
- Jaya asana class (meditative)
- Improve concentration on breath during asanas and deep relaxation
And of course time spent sharing your passion for yoga, reconnecting with old friends and meeting some new ones too!
No Additional Cost for the Course! Advanced Registration is required.
For 7 Nights – Arrival day Sun. July 27 departure Sunday August 3
Discount: Tent $175 (Disinstead of $285)
Discount: Dorm $250 (instead of $400)
Single Room: $580
Shared Room: $510
To book tent/dorm accommodation, please call 819-322-3226 and make your reservation manually.
Other accommodations can be booked online.