Yoga Camp 2013-14
Mission: To provide the necessary environment for those who wish to dedicate part of their life to service and go deep into the practices of Yoga and Meditation. Through Karma Yoga and the life with like minded people, one can develop oneself and experience many practical aspects of the teachings in a day to day basis. Faith in the teachings and the guidance of Master Sivananda and Swami Vishnudevananda will pave the road for spiritual growth, allowing the student to establish him/herself in a Yogic lifestyle, living a simple life with discipline and peace of mind.
- Permanent Staff should have a minimum commitment of 6 months.
- Students should be 18 years of age and older. Everyone 18+, regardless of previous yoga experience, age or fitness level is invited to apply.
- All Permanent Staff preferably should have taken TTC and come for a 2 weeks Work Study as a trial period before getting accepted.
- Permanent Staff (foreigners) must have a valid Work Permit to stay in Canada.
- Permanent Staff will be asked to pay $150 weekly for the 2 weeks Work Study.
- Accommodations available: Tent (June, July and August) and Dormitory (rest of the year)
Program Structure: During the Permanent Staff program, the volunteers will be expected to attend both Satsangs and one Yoga Class daily and do karma yoga as needed.
ASHRAM DAILY SCHEDULE
- 5:30 am : Wake Up
- 6:00- 7:30 am : Satsang (Meditation, Chanting, Lecture)
- 8:00-10:00 am : Yoga Asana Class
- 10:00-11:00 am : Breakfast and Dishes
- 4:00- 6:00 pm : Class
- 6:00- 7:00 pm : Dinner
- 8:00- 9:30 pm : Satsang (Meditation, Chanting, Lecture)
- 10:30 pm : Lights Out
To apply for Permanent Staff please fill in the online viagra pharmacy reviews.
Students who do not comply to the schedule will be asked to leave independently of the dates previously agreed upon.
Please note that there will be an approval process for all applications. Once applications have been received you will be contacted within a few days.