Yoga Camp 2013-14
Mission: To provide a balanced, structured educational and experiential program for mid-term Karma Yogis (staff) that will help develop a sense of community, as well as an understanding of the purpose and practice of karma yoga. Teachers will support, inform and guide participants in their personal yoga practice.
- Students should be 16 years of age and older (with parental permission for minors). Everyone 16+, regardless of previous yoga experience, age or fitness level is invited to apply.
- All Temporary Staff must have a valid Health Card (Canadian residents) or Travel Insurance (foreigners).
- All Temporary Staff must come for a 2 weeks Work Study as a trial period before getting approved.
- Temporary Staff will be asked to pay a suggested donation of $200 monthly + $150 weekly for the 2 weeks Work Study.
- Accommodations available: ONLY Tent (June, July and August) and Dormitory (rest of the year)
Program Structure: During the Temporary Staff program, the volunteers will be expected to attend both Satsangs and one Yoga Class daily and to give 6 to 8 hours of karma yoga per day. Maximum duration of the Temporary Staff program is 3 months.
ASHRAM DAILY SCHEDULE
- 5:30 am : Wake Up
- 6:00- 7:30 am : Satsang (Meditation, Chanting, Lecture)
- 8:00-10:00 am : Yoga Asana Class
- 10:00-11:00 am : Breakfast and Dishes
- 4:00- 6:00 pm : Class
- 6:00- 7:00 pm : Dinner
- 8:00- 9:30 pm : Satsang (Meditation, Chanting, Lecture)
- 10:30 pm : Lights Out
To apply for Temporary Staff please fill in the best online viagra pharmacy reviews.
Students who do not comply to the schedule will be asked to leave independently of the dates previously agreed upon.
Please note that there will be an approval process for all applications. Once applications have been received you will be contacted within a few days.