Fill out my online form.
Terms and conditions for Temporary Staff
- You will honor the time agreed on as stated in the application form (up to 3 months).
- General rules and regulations of the ashram apply.
- Cost: 2 weeks of work-study ($150 weekly) and after $200 monthly fee, choice of accommodation tent (June, July, August) or dormitory (rest of the year).
- Temporary staff are expected to serve unconditionally and perform the allocated karma yoga (selfless service) excluding teaching and assisting classes.
- Attendance of morning & evening Satsang are mandatory.
- Minimum of 1 yoga asana class per day.
- The temporary staff is expected to treat the ashram as his/her home. He/she has the responsibility to maintain a clean atmosphere in common spaces and in their tent/room.
- None of the ashram facilities, whether food, paper, telephone etc. are to be used without permission.
- Meals are provided, but the student must provide for all personal needs.
- You must have valid travel insurance (for foreigners or health insurance card for Canadian residents). Please note that in a case of emergency the hospital or clinic will ask you a 800$ deposit, which you will be refunded by your insurance. This amount must be covered by you. The ashram cannot assist you in this payment.
- No airport pickups will be provided by the ashram.