Fill out my taking too much viagra side effects.
Terms and conditions for Workstudy
- You will honor the time agreed on as stated in the application form.
- General rules and regulations of the ashram apply.
- Cost: $150 weekly, choice of accommodation tent (June, July and August) or Dormitory (rest of the year)
- Work Study Students are expected to serve unconditionally and perform the allocated karma yoga (selfless service) excluding teaching and assisting classes.
- Attendance of morning & evening Satsang are mandatory.
- Minimum of 1 yoga asana class per day.
- The work study student is expected to treat the ashram as his/her home. He/she has the responsibility to maintain a clean atmosphere in common spaces and in their tent/room.
- None of the ashram facilities, whether food, paper, telephone etc. are to be used without permission.
- Meals are provided, but the student must provide for all personal needs.
- You must have valid travel insurance (for foreigners or health insurance card for Canadian residents). Please note that in a case of emergency the hospital or clinic will ask you a 800$ deposit, which you will be refunded by your insurance. This amount must be covered by you. The ashram cannot assist you in this payment.
- No airport pickups will be provided by the ashram.