This course is designed to provide profound understanding of Ayurvedic foundational principles both theoretically and practically to develop one’s own healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, the course helps students to design balanced Ayurvedic health programs”] with the use of tools ascertain in Ayurveda like suitable daily routine, seasonal ritual, Ayurvedic nutrition, Ayurvedic home remedies, herbs, herbal teas, vital points (marmas), and much more. Students will also be guided on how to check the balance and imbalance (Prakruti-Vikruti) within the body through ancient examination techniques like body type, tongue and nail observation, etc. Moreover, students will learn how to explore the different aspects of Ayurvedic wellness to share beneficial knowledge with family, friends and others to improve humanity.
This course is open to everyone including yoga teachers, yoga practitioners; those who want to get resonance understanding about Ayurvedic wellness, involved in other healing arts and would like to share beneficial information in families, friends and others to empower health and fitness based on Ayurvedic principles. Disclaimer: The course is not for the purpose of any diagnosis, treatment, prevention or cure of any diseases. If you have any serious, acute or chronic health concerns, please consult your family physician or primary health care provider.
Resident Ayurvedic Physician and Course Designer
Vaidya Sonal Bhatt
Dr. Sonal Bhatt M.D. (Ayurveda), B.A.M.S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), is a highly qualified Ayurvedic physician and Panchkarma specialist from one of the leading Ayurvedic universities in India, Jamnagar Ayurvedic University. She is also a Registered Holistic Nutritional Consultant from CSNN Toronto.
She has been practicing as an Ayurvedic consultant, Panchkarma specialist, teacher and researcher in India, Canada and North America for over 20 years. She has been invited to many famous institutions as an expert on subjects including Ayurvedic nutrition, Panchkarma therapy, diabetes, and stress management. She is a life member of the All-India Ayurvedic Congress and Gujarat Ayurvedic Congress, and was a regular invitee as Ayurvedic doctor on All-India Radio. She is currently practicing and teaching in Ayurveda and offering holistic health services in Toronto.
Tel 1-647 283 9070generic viagra online pharmacy reviews
Graduates of the course will receive a certificate of successful completion by Ayurvedic Dr Sonal Bhatt and the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre.
- Introduction of Ayurveda with fundamental principles such as five basic elements theory, Tridosha theory, Sankhya philosophy
- Concept of Ama, Agni, ojas, seven tissues (Dhatu), and Channels (Srotas).
- Determine your own body type based on Tridosha theory
- Guidance on how to pursue Ayurvedic preventive methods such as Daily (Dincharya) and seasonal routine (Ritucharya)
- Overview on disease cause and manifestation
- Introduction of some ancient Ayurvedic examination techniques such as tongue and nail observation
- Importance of Ayurvedic home remedies in doshic imbalance and prevention
- Information on some Ayurvedic healing treatments and Panchkarma
- Over view on self massage and oil massage(Abhyanga)
- Information on the use of some common Ayurvedic herbs and spices
- Over view on Ayurvedic nutrition
- Practical session overview
- Preparation of Ayurvedic home remedies
- Sample session for preparation of Ayurvedic digestive formulas
- Introductory session for Ayurvedic cooking of Tridoshic recipes
- Practical of Ayurvedic massage-self massage basic points
Daily schedule from August 4th-13th:
- 5:30 am: wake up
- 6:00 am: satsang (meditation, yoga, and talk on yoga philosophy)
- 8:00 am: yoga and pranayama class
- 10.00am: Brunch
- 11.00am: karma yoga (one hour selfless services compulsory)
- 12:00 – 2:00 pm: Ayurvedic lecture, discussion and demonstrations
- 2.00-3:00 pm: Break
- 3.00-6.00pm:Ayurvedic lecture or practical session
- 6:00 pm: dinner
- 8:00 pm: satsang
- 10:00 pm: lights out
The course will start at 12.00 pm on August 4th and will finish at 5.00 pm on August 13th.
August 13th: Graduation and departure.
Course fees: CDN $950.00 + 10 nights’ accommodation.
Accommodation: 10 nights Staying at the Ashram
How to apply: To register for the course please click on the link below.
For enquiries about the course contact email@example.com