SIVANANDA ASHRAM YOGA CAMP, VAL MORIN, QUEBEC
RULES AND PAYMENT GUIDELINES FOR SADHANA INTENSIVE APPLICATION FORM
In order to maintain the spiritual atmosphere of the Ashram, students and guests are required to follow the Rules as outlined below.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No smoking, no alcohol, no drugs, no coffee and no non-vegetarian food (including eggs) allowed.
- Silence to be observed from 10.30pm until after Satsang the following morning.
- As is the tradition in all ashrams, each building is treated as a temple. Shoes are to be left outside or in the entry halls of all buildings.
- Please respect the temples and shrines. You are welcome to visit the Krishna Temple, Master’s Statue and the Temple on the pond, but they are to be used only as places for contemplation or meditation. No food or drink in any temple area.
- Modest dress is required. Shoulders and legs to be covered for Satsang and in temple areas.
- No candles, incense or fire of any kind in the rooms or anywhere on Ashram premises.
- Rooms and tents to be kept clean.
- Swimming pool to be used only when a life guard is on duty.
- No loud music or music inappropriate to the spiritual atmosphere of the Ashram (rock music etc). Please respect others’ need for quiet and silence.
- No cell phones allowed. No pets allowed.
- Attendance at all classes, meditation sessions and yoga classes during a course is mandatory. By failing to attend, you may be asked to leave the course.
- Students are requested to bring their TTC uniforms.
PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION
- Credit card (Mastercard/Visa) and debit card payments are accepted.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Payment for the course is due on registration or no later than four weeks before the course begins.
- Refund policy available on request.
- I agree to assume full responsibility for myself and for all personal property and I agree my participation in all activities is entirely at my own risk and peril and I further agree not to hold the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre responsible in any way for any injury and /or damages which I may suffer.
- As a participant of a course of the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre, I confirm that I am aware of the content of the course.
- By attending a course at the Sivananda Yoga Ashram Camp I agree to abide by all rules and regulations of the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre. I understand that if I do not follow any of the rules, I may be asked to leave the course.
- I acknowledge that the name Sivananda, Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre, its logos, teaching manuals and materials are the property of the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre and are protected by copyright and trademark law and as such can only be used by Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre unless authorized.
By submitting my application I understand and agree to follow the above rules and agreement and accept the terms of attending a course at the Sivananda Yoga Ashram Camp, Val Morin, Quebec.