Swami Vishnudevananda Ayurveda Centre
The Swami Vishnudevananda Ayurveda Centre is open from June 15 to September 15. The Ayurveda Centre offers world-class care in a simple Ashram environment where, alongside the treatments, you can practice yoga, meditation and benefit from the beauty of the lakes, forests and mountains around the Ashram.
During the summer months we have a resident Ayurvedic doctor in the Centre as well as highly-trained massage therapists from south India for healing massages as directed by the doctor.
RESIDENTIAL You can stay at the Ashram as a guest and take part in the Ashram schedule while you are receiving your treatments. Please check generic viagra online pharmacy reviews for more information.
NON-RESIDENTIAL You do not have to stay at the Ashram to take advantage of The Ayurveda Centre. You can come for a massage or an ayurvedic consultation with our physician on a non-residential basis.
Please call 819 322 3226 for appointments.
Ayurveda is the ancient medical system from India. Ayurveda means the science of life which offers a powerful system of health care.
Benefits of Ayurveda
- Respects the uniqueness of an individual
- Considers and heals on all the levels of an individual (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual)
- Uses only natural resources to treat disorders and promote health
- Emphasizes prevention and empowers the individual to take responsibility for his or her own well-being
- Treats the root cause of disease creating a strong immune system
- No negative side effects during or after treatment
- Offers yoga, meditation and dietary therapies for specific disorders
- Prevents disease by strengthening the energy balance within the physical and mental systems